I’m not a hard nut to crack.
- 34 years old
- Twin, sister, daughter, friend, wife and Christian.
- Treats others the way I want to be treated.
- Be kind, honest and have a sense of humour and we’ll be great friends.
- The key to happiness is unconditional love – both received and given.
- Giant food lover and food nerd. I will bore you with my food photos, just you wait!!!
- Completely smitten with my husband! Where he goes, I go!
- Constantly learning what I am and who I am as a daughter of Christ.
- Love photography, cooking, graphic design and being a homemaker.
- Family is my everything!
- A proud advocate for the SHE Rescue Home & visited Cambodia on a missions trip!
- I am happy most of the time, unless I’m hungry!
This blog is my little creative online space. Its a place where I blog my thoughts, inspirations, motivations and faith.
Homemade food love is a place of recipes – both making and creating new ones.
Local Food Loves is a love of Brisbane and food. Where my husband and I gallivant around Brisbane trying local cafes and restaurants and logging it via Brisbane Food Nerds (follow on Instagram). There is always somewhere new to try and gives us a record of places to recommend to friends and family.