I thought this was so hilarious I just had to share (though it was 21 but I took out the swearing one because that was just too far).
Soi many of these are accurate its a little scary….I like to think we are uniquely special hahaha!
Note – I have not yet eaten kangaroo and if I have to see a You Tube video say “this video is unable to be viewed in your country” one more time, I may have to move country!!
And FYI Vegemite is the bomb diggity 😀
1. Why is your money so colorful? It’s currency, not a fashion contest.
2. Also, why is it made out of plastic?
Haven’t you guys already done enough to the environment?
3. Did you really put kangaroos on your coins?
4. Wait, you eat them? So you put your food on your currency?
5. Is ANYTHING available in your country?
6. You guys ever hear of shirts?
7. How much bagged wine do you people drink?!
9. What’s with the Celsius? Who do you think you are? England?
10. Why are your pharmacies called chemists? And why don’t they sell beer?
Why WOULDN’T you want more places that sell beer? Everywhere should sell it.
11. How are you this bad at baseball? (And why do you call it cricket?)
12. Why do you call ketchup “tomato sauce”? (And charge for it?)
13. Why do you call Burger King “Hungry Jack’s”? (And breakfast “brekky”?)
14. Why are your large pizzas the size of our personal pizzas?
15. Why are your pies filled with meat instead of fruit?
16. You know that’s not how we make that, right?
Man, you messed that one up so bad.